Ocean Beach Pavilion
212 The Esplanade Umina Beach NSW 2257
From $ 1005 per night
The Ocean Beach pavilion is a stunning, absolute beachfront property with panoramic views over Ocean Beach across to Box Head.
The Ocean Beach pavilion is a stunning, absolute beachfront property with panoramic views over Ocean Beach across to Box Head, Lion Island and Barrenjoey Lighthouse providing a truly spectacular outlook for your next getaway.
Newly built with an industrial feel, the sophistication of this beachfront holiday home provides all the feels of laid back luxury including floor to ceiling windows and bi-fold doors providing seamless flow to the indoor/outdoor living spaces.
Wake up to a magnificent sunrise, relax on the lawn, or take in the ever changing breathtaking beachfront vistas. The perfect playground for kite surfers, stand-up paddle boarders, and surfers alike, with direct beach access onto the gorgeous golden sands of the family-friendly patrolled Ocean Beach.
Do yourself a favour and escape to this beautiful beachfront for your next coastal getaway.
The property includes:
• This property accommodates 14 guests --> maximum 8 adults
• Master bedroom in main residence is located upstairs with king bed, en-suite and ocean views
• 2 bedrooms room located downstairs each with 2 bunks + 1 single, sleeping 10 in total
• The fourth bedroom is situated separately above the garage with queen bed, en-suite, ceiling fan, lounge, TV and kitchenette
• Entertain friends and family enjoying the lavish kitchen with stone bench tops, butlers pantry, breakfast bar and floor to ceiling glass doors for seamless indoor to outdoor flow.
• Large private courtyard with outdoor dining and built in gas BBQ
• Relax on outdoor bean bags on the beachfront deck or play a game on Finska on the grass area leading directly onto the beach
• 3.5 bathrooms (2 en-suites), main with bathtub
• Walk from the house to beach in seconds!
• Open fireplace in lounge / living area for cosy Winter nights (small amount of wood provided during the cooler months)
• Additional living area upstairs with TV & DVD player
• Library and lots of board games to keep everyone entertained
• Secure garaged parking for 2 vehicles
- oil heaters provided in bedrooms
• Leisurely stroll to Umina for restaurants, cafes and shops
• 3 minute drive to Ettalong (or get your steps up with a 30 minute walk) where you can hang at the beach, grab a coffee or dine at some of the best restaurants on the Central Coast (including 2 hatted restaurants).
• 3 minute drive to Ettalong Cinema, shops, eclectic markets and Ferry to Palm Beach
• Close to Bouddi National Park and Mount Ettalong for some great hikes and breathtaking views
• Security cameras at front and back external entries and automatic gate for added peace of mind.
• Linen supplied, please bring own beach towels
PLEASE NOTE: there is a $2k cash/eft bond for this property.
We have lovingly created this special space to provide a luxurious & memorable stay we hope you will enjoy. We ask that you please respect our beautiful things & treat our house with care as if it was your own.
As this home is being offered as a short-term rental, we kindly ask our guests to familiarise themselves with the short-term rental code of conduct, in particular part 2.5 which refers to the rights and obligations of the guest. This will help ensure your stay is enjoyed without interruption.
1 x King
2 x Bunk, 1 x Single
2 x Bunk, 1 x Single
1 x Queen
Main downstaits bathroom
Linen supplied, please bring own beach towels
A security deposit of $2,000 will be required to be transferred into our trust account prior to check in and is refundable once the property has been checked for damages, accidents or non adherence to house rules.
Looking for reviews...